Listen in as Dr. Elizabeth Teisberg, Ph.D. addresses these questions and more:
- When there are so many companies out there touting value-based propositions, what are the most important keys to making sure you stand out?
- What steps can self-insured employers take to drive value-based care for their employees and their families?
- What role does improving health literacy have in controlling healthcare costs?
- What is your view on the cost and availability of specialty meds?
- What information is vital to equip educated consumers?
- What is your perspective on Bundle Payments?
- How do we deal with New Wave Healthcare vendors who promise but do not perform?
- Guidance on controlling overtreatment.
- Warren Buffet was recently quoted on the failed health care venture Haven saying, “We were fighting a tapeworm in the American economy. And the tapeworm won.” What words of wisdom would you offer to build confidence back into the fight to go after the costs of care?
- Would you please share with the audience why social determinants of health through value-based healthcare is so important to address on the economic and social morale for the US?
- Value based care is still a divisive topic among care givers and payers. Why is it that 15 years later we are still debating the merits of value based care?
To learn more about vendors who are working to drive high performing health plans with high performance and optimal outcomes, search www.thegranitelist.com